Outdoor Mail Match
Outdoor Mail Match is an Archery Canada sanctioned event that takes place over a number of weeks. Each participant shoots at their local club and submits scores once per week to compare against all of Canada for your same class and age. See more details at Archery Canada's site.
Wascana Archers' Outdoor Mail Match will start June 18th 2017, running until September 30th. This program is open only to any 2017 SAA membership. Each archer will pick one shoot time (unless they register for multiple divisions):
- From June to August 20th: Sunday 2PM warm up, scoring starts 2:30PM
No mail match on July 16, August 13 or 20th.
The registration form will ask you for your equipment type, please select from this list:
- Recurve (with any sights, peep, or stabilizer)
- Barebow/Traditional (Recurve with no sights, peep, or stabilizer)
- Compound (60lbs max)
- Compound Unlimited (80lbs max, any sight)
- Compound Fixed Pin (80lbs max, with fixed pins)
- Hunter (80lbs max, fixed pins, and 12" max stabilizer)
Click here for Archery Canada Outdoor Mail Match Rules (score outer 10, plus mark X's)
To register and secure your spot, please submit the form for each shooter you would like to register. The cost will is $40/archer for the season, or $60 for multiple divisions.