Indoor Mail Match
Indoor Mail Match is an Archery Canada sanctioned event that takes place over a number of weeks. Each participant shoots at their local club and submits scores once per week to compare against all of Canada for your same class and age. See more details at Archery Canada's site.
Wascana Archers' Indoor Mail Match will start January 9th 2018, running until March 31st. This program is open only to any 2018 SAA membership. Each archer will pick one shoot time (unless they register for multiple divisions):
- Tuesday 7:45 PM warm up, scoring starts 8 PM
- Friday 9 PM warm up, scoring starts 9:15 PM
No mail match on the Friday of Regionals.
The registration form will ask you for your equipment type, please select from this list:
- Recurve (with any sights, peep, or stabilizer)
- Barebow/Traditional (Recurve with no sights, peep, or stabilizer)
- Compound (60lbs max)
- Compound Unlimited (80lbs max, any sight)
- Compound Fixed Pin (80lbs max, with fixed pins)
- Hunter (80lbs max, fixed pins, and 12" max stabilizer)
Click here for Archery Canada Indoor Mail Match Rules (score inner 10)
To register and secure your spot, please submit the form for each shooter you would like to register. The cost will is $10/archer per division plus $5 per night.