Outdoor 3D Registration
We hope to see you all at our famous 3D Shoots at our beautiful Outdoor Range (25 min North of Regina). Our shoots will be held regardless of weather with 2 rounds of 25 unique shots. And you can beat the lines at our Wascana Archers Outdoor 3D Shoots by pre-registering now! Simply fill out the registration form now to save you from manually filling it out on shoot day, but you can also pre-pay to save that time!
Note: Archers must be registered and on the course by 10 AM to be eligible for door prizes. Archers must have score cards submitted by 4 PM to be eligible for awards.
3D Shooting Classes
Awards for (Top 3) in our 3D Shoots provided the category has more than 3 archers registered:
- PeeWee - Child 9 or under this calendar year (guaranteed awards), Any Distance.
- PreCub - Youth 12 or under this calendar year, White Stake.
- Cub - Youth 14 or under this calendar year, White Stake.
- Cadet - Youth 17 or under this calendar year, Green Stake
- Junior - Youth 20 or under this calendar year, Green Stake
- Hunter Division - Compound with fixed (no adjustment during competition) sight pins, screw in arrow points, 12" or under stabilizer, Green Stake.
- Compound Fix Pin Division - Compound with fixed (no adjustment during competition, no magnifier) sight pins, any arrow build or stabilizer length, Orange/Red Stake.
- Compound Unlimited Division - All equipment, Orange/Red Stake.
- M50 - All equipment, Orange/Red Stake.
- M60 - All equipment, Green Stake.
- M70/M80 - All equipment, Green Stake.
- Traditional - Recurve/Longbow (unaided, index finger must touch nocking point), White Stake.
- Barebow - Compound/Recurve with no sights (string walking allowed), White Stake.
- New Known Distance Division - Senior or Master ages can enter a Known Distance Division where they are allowed range finders
- Orange/Red Stake: 50 Yards Max
- Green Stake: 40 Yards Max
- White Stake: 30 Yards Max
- PeeWee: Any Safe/Comfortable Distance
PLEASE NOTE: FOR AWARDS TO BE GIVEN, DIVISIONS MUST HAVE MORE THAN 3 ARCHERS. NO AWARDS FOR SUMMER FUN SHOOT.
Submit One Registration Form Per Archer
Remember your rubber boots, and big appetite for some freshly smoked Bob's burgers!